Indoors in Austin

An enormous arcade, the most colossal laser tag arena you will ever visit, prizes, candy… No, it isn’t heaven. It’s the Austin Laser Tag Arena, a place you won’t ever forget the experience of.

Laser tag has a lot for you to have fun with, and their arcade is more entertaining than any other. They have ski-ball, coin roulette, and anything anyone could want. With each game you play you’ll earn some tickets, some more than others. If you have enough tickets, you can go to the prize exchange. There you can get all kinds of fun stuff, candy for a small sum of tickets, stuffed animals, swords, and if you happen to be insanely good at their arcade games and have thousands of tickets, even lava lamps and scooters. I personally am pretty mediocre at the arcade games, so I’ve gotten some cool stuff. But if you’re like one of my friends, the prize exchange is practically the best deal on Earth. I’ll never find a more entertaining arcade in the city of Austin, and I still haven’t found one anywhere else.

But what did you come to this place for? Laser tag. Running around a vast, dark arena with towering floors above trying to defend your team. Get shot and you move down in ranks, shoot the other team and you move up a rank. It’s a fun, intense experience that gets your heart pumping. Some of the best times I’ve had with my friends have been in the laser tag arena, shooting it out.

Laser tag has been one of my favorite things to do for a long time, and my absolute favorite on a rainy day with nowhere to go outside. There may be a lot of laser tag places out there, but Austin’s is one of a kind.

One thought on “Indoors in Austin