X and Y

The new pokemon games are going to be released in just 10 days!
This only happens every three years, so if you want a copy, get it while you can! They will be fully 3d for the first time ever, and will feature many new features and creatures.

5 thoughts on “X and Y

1. I just got Pokemon X, the 3d effects and the super evolutions are really amazing. Have you seen the Lucario super evolution. The Sceptile super evolution didn’t change much even though I am a very big fan of grovyles they don’t look like they change a ton. Will you help me with Pokemon Emerald, I can’t seem to beat the gym in Fortree. My Pokemon are from levels 27-35. I have a linoone, Marshchomp, Kecleon, mightyena, lumbro, and a swellow. Cool blog though.

2. Good question, Josh. If I remember correctly, the fortree gym is flying.
    You might want to sit grovyle and lombre out on this one, as they are both weak to flying. Could I get their move sets from you?

3. I haven’t played many Pokemon games, mostly do to the fact that they always cost so much. I was excited about X and Y when I saw the trailers, but couldn’t spare forty dollars when it came out. I think I’ll wait for Pokemon Z (It has been confirmed!)

4. Hi, Brian! Pokemon Z has not been confirmed, but the z legendary (Zygarde) is available in the game. Z is likely to be confirmed, but it might not. Why? Because the Z legendary is already available, unlike say, Platinum or Emerald which have their respective exclusive legendaries. Z would be a great addition, however, and it might improve on the mega evolution aspects of the game.